1. Hey Anthony thanks for your time how did you get into the sport ?.... "I remember going to my mates house one day & he was watching a UFC fight, it was BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez. I watched BJ demolish Diego & said to my mate, " I have to get into this sport" I went down to Pumma a gym owned by Vince Perry & the rest is history."
2. With out giving away to many secrets What's your favorite strike/submission to use in any fight?.... "My favourite strike or submission would be whichever one my opponent gives me. I do love knees & elbows though. "
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?.... "My biggest inspiration would be BJ Penn."
4. Which team are you training with in preparation for your upcoming bout?.... I'm currently training with HeartBreak Conditioning team on the Gold Coast also have been doing a lot of striking work with Richard Fogarty & John Wayne Parr.
5. Do you like to stand with your opponents or take them to the ground?....I'm not too worried where my fights go whether they stay standing or go to the ground. I'm constantly working on every aspect of my game to make sure there are no chinks in my armour.
6. What does it mean (for you) to be a fighter?....It's not what I do, it's who I am. I think fighters are the elite.
7. What holes do you see in your next opponents game?....I see holes everywhere haha.
8. What separates you from every other fighter in your division?....What separates me is my heart & my hunger. The only thing that's impossible is beating a man who doesn't give up.
9. If you could have one dream fight with anyone, who would it be?.... To fight Chris Weidman for the UFC Middleweight Belt.
10. What do you want to be remembered for at the end of your career? ....A guy that worked hard & to go down in history as one of the best.
Thanks a lot for your time Anthony all the best for this weekend we look forward to catching up with you soon to hear all about your fight and what future plans you have in place.
If you would like to get in touch with Anthony about possible sponsorship deals or just to say hi you can get hold of him here on his facebook page.